"The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sage thicket. "Vámonos, amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight."
Nothing worse than lazy girls calling someone else a slut/whore/bitch because she wore a push-up bra or because their boyfriend tried to fuck her on the DL.
If seeing a nice tit makes you feel badly enough to name call, read a book. Get a hobby. Look away. If your dude is talking to someone else, dump his ass.
We will never get what we want or truly need in this life by bringing others down. Especially with that lack of originality.
Sometimes I am reminded just how incredibly AWFUL “nice guys” ( who “like to play video games and just want a nice, nerdy girl to cuddle with”) really are.
PS: if you think this post is about you, chances are you’re probably right :)
the truth is out there.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.❞
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention(via lukeisnotsexy)
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH STRAIGHT BOYS